Download Admiralty Lawsuit [Here] (Revised Tuesday, August 18, 2008)
Added Headings to the Introduction.
Because I cannot presently afford the cost of printing 11 copies of the 500-page Admiralty lawsuit I must wait until October when I will then be able to afford the cost of printing. An immediate $500 donation or loan is the only way I can get this Admiralty lawsuit printed and filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia at this time. Any help will be greatly appreciated. If you want to help email me at 4donhamrick[at]gmail[dot]com. I will post a notice on this blog alerting the public that someone has stepped forward with the donation or loan.
The Admiralty lawsuit will be revised again and again as events develop or as I discover new information until it gets printed and filed.
PART 3. Introduction (Table of Contents)
1. Taking a Stand for the Supremacy Clause and the Second Amendment Against the Fourteenth Amendment
2. Taking a Stand for the “More Perfect Union” Clause and the “Supremacy Clause” against the State Action Doctrine for the Direct Horizontal Effect Doctrine
3. The Judicial Coup d’État Against Constitutional Rights and Civil Rights is Treason Against the Constitution of the United States
4. The Judicial Coup d’État of Judicial Deference to the Executive and Legislative Branches is Judicial Treason Against the Constitution of the United States.
5. Judicial Treatment of Absolute Ministerial Duties (Oath of Office) as Discretionary Duties is Judicial Treason Against the Constitution of the United States
6. The Public-Duty Doctrine Compels the Second Amendment’s Right to National Open Carry Handgun in Intrastate, Interstate, Nautical, and Maritime Travel as an Absolute Constitutional Right and as an Absolute Human Right for the Law-Abiding Citizen
7. Federal Courts Differential Treatment of 1974 Nixon and 2009 Obama Threatens Anarchy and Perhaps Even Civil War
8. Why the U.S. Attorney General and the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Should Abandon Defense of this Admiralty Complaint
9. People Rebelling Against Gun Control By Exercising Right to Open Carry
10. U.S. Supreme Court’s 14 Self-Defense Cases
11. No Federal Laws or Regulations For or Against National Open Carry